Polly Battery 5C Polly Battery
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode batteries may also explode if damaged
- Do not dissemble of modify the battery or for any other purpose
- Do not short circuit the battery accident short circuiting can occur when climatic object such as a coin clip or pen causes direct connection of the positive (+)Â and negative (-) terminals or the battery short circuiting the terminals any damage the battery or the connecting object .
- do not expose the battery to liquid or subject to strong mechanical shocks
- do not expose to the temperature 140F /60C